Wednesday, August 12, 2015

And off they go...



Today the Elders Sheppard left for the Mexico City MTC. We are consolidating their correspondence into one blog. 

Jackson's email came in and he has arrived and is getting settled in to mission life.   

I´ve arrived! Everything has gone great so far! I got the worst seat on the plane though! It didn't have any windows and it was a service hatch so I lost about six inches of leg room! My seat also didn't recline! But I´m fine, I always am! We got to the MTC super late so I haven't met my companion yet, but I know his name is Elder Hobbs! I'll send more info once I get to know him better.  I'm going to miss everyone so much! But, I know that this is the place to be. I have a lot to learn and I´m ready to be taught! I hope that I will be able to quickly get used to my schedule and learn the ropes of the MTC. I already have a name tag! It's the weirdest experience being called Elder Sheppard I Love you guys! Send Jenna my love!


Bennett didn't send anything but, his cousin did!!!


Elder Carter Harrison is Bennett's Zone Leader!  SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment